Why to choose this program?
The best opportunity to observe Brown Bears in Europe
High Density of Bears
By participating, you are contributing to the conservation of the brown bear
Escorted by local Slovenian naturalist guide
Copyrights: TuamV © All rights reserved
Bear Watching Safari in Loška dolina
I have selected the Observing Bears in Loška dolina Tour in order to surprise my husband for our anniversary. We were travelling through the countries of Ex-Yugoslavia and once we have reached Slovenia I remembered that this small country is the place to be, if you want to see the mighty brown bear. My husband is quite and patient man with profound appreciation of nature. Once I told him what we are going to do for our anniversary he got super excited. The tour was exactly what we expected it to be. Firstly, it provided us with intersting information about cohabitation of people and animals in this area. It took us a while before the first animals appeared but once the first ones arrived we got more comfortable with our waiting. We have seen many deers, all kinds of birds and few magnificent bears. I definitely recommend the tour to all of you who know how to appreciate nature.
BEAR WATCHING IN LOŠKA DOLINA SLOVENIA
- Cost per person:
- from 86€
- Price Includes:
- VAT, guided tour
- Extra payment:
- taxi transfer to location ( we offer a discount)
Price for Bear Watching in Loška dolina:
Min. 1 person: 119 EUR / person
2 persons: 98 EUR / person
3 persons: 86 EUR / person
4 persons: 86 EUR / person
5 persons: 86 EUR / person
6 persons: 86 EUR / person
*The price may change before the final booking and depends on the time of reservation and availability of accommodation.
BEAR SAFARI IN LOŠKA DOLINA
The Lož valley (Loška dolina) is in the Notranjska region of southern Slovenia, surrounded by the largest concentration of uninhabited forest in Central Europe. This is the ideal living space for many forest animals and just one hour from Green Slovenia’s capital city Ljubljana! Our experienced guides will take you into the depths of these forests to find and safely observe the brown bear (Ursus arctos) in his natural environment.
Bear Watching Safari in Loška dolina start time depends on the length of the day and will be agreed upon booking. The experience lasts about 3 - 4 hours, including about 3 hours up in the hunting hide. The brown bear watching season is from May to the end of October. Observation takes place from the raised hunting hides (a few metres above the ground), so you can watch safely and take photos. Our experienced guide will be with you throughout your trip.
The best opportunity to view Brown Bears in Europe | High Density of Bears | Escorted by local Slovenian naturalist guide
- The chance to meet a bear on this tour is?
- Is there any compensation, in case if we do not see the bears?
- In case that you do not see the bear we will provide you with 50% discount for the next tour.
- Is the tour suitable for young children?
- The tour is suitable for children that are more than 10 years old.
- Can I take a professional photo?
- For professional photographers an extra charge of 50 eur
- Is it possible to book a taxi transfer to the starting point of the tour?
- Yes, if you would like to check our taxi offer follow the link by clicking on the button below and fill in the reservation form. We will provide you with additional 10% discount on the regular price.
Get a taxi transfer quote
- Parent Category: Adventures
- Category: Bear Watching