Why to choose this program?
The best price for family
The best opportunity to view Brown Bears in Europe
High Density of Bears
Escorted by local Slovenian naturalist guide
Copyrights: TuamV © All rights reserved
Bear Watching in Mašun
After our hiking trip on very well marked trails of Snežnik we have decided to go on the Bear Watching Tour which starts close by in Mašun. The tour was very well organised and our experienced guide was a real expert on local animals and plants. We have met in Mašun where we have learned how to behave in order to have a successful observation. We have also learned all about behaviour patterns of local animals. At first we have seen many deers and there were a lot of birds in vicinity. The bears join the party after approximately one hour of patient waiting. Seeing the mighty brown bear was a real pleasure and a real treat after the requied wait. For us it was the perfect Ending of our exciting day in nature. The tour is definitely worth of recommendation. We recommend it especially to those who know how to appreciate the nature.
BEAR WATCHING MAŠUN
- Price Includes:
- VAT, guided tour
- Extra payment:
- taxi transfer to location ( we offer a discount)
Price for Bear Watching in Mašun:
You can get prices at the following link: Gift Voucher, Bear watching
Min. 1 person:
Max. 8 person
*The price may change before the final booking and depends on the time of reservation and availability of accommodation.
BEAR SAFARI IN MAŠUN
Join us in forest adventure Bear watching on Mašun. If you would like completely off the beaten path experience is classic bear watching tour in Ilirska Bistrica area perfect experience for you. Our naturalist guides will meet you on the provided address where they will explain all the details about the tour. You will get some information regarding behaviour in the forest and you will learn about behaviour patterns of wild animals from the forest.
After the brief presentation the guide will take you to the observation point. From the hide you will be able to observe what is happening in the forest. on this Safari will be a lot of animals coming by and you will be able to observe them in their natural environment. We will take to the best location from where you can also see the king of our forest the brown bear. Have in mind that the tour is not suitable for young children since patience and tranquillity are required.
The tour will end at sunset. We believe that you will leave Mašun happy with many wonderful memories that will stay with you for a very long time.
We kindly invite you to join our Bear Watching Tour in the wonderful hiker’s friendly area of Mašun.
Equipment needed: Hiking boots, warm clothing made of non rustling fabric, and a smiling face.
- The chance to meet a bear on this tour is?
- Is there any compensation, in case if we do not see the bears?
- In case that you do not see the bear we will provide you with 50% refund.
- Can I take a professional photo?
- The tour is intended for bear observation and has limited photography possibilities. For professional photographers, up to 3 people are available at the observatory. The price is 110 euros more per yarn.
- Is it possible to book a taxi transfer to the starting point of the tour?
- Yes, if you would like to check our taxi offer follow the link by clicking on the button below and fill in the reservation form. We will provide you with additional 10% discount on the regular price.
Get a taxi transfer quote
- Parent Category: Adventures
- Category: Bear Watching