Frequently Asked Questions
These questions are for the TuamV Store. For Taxi and transport service please see a frequently asked questions about taxi services
- How to contact customer service?
- Please visit our contact and fulfill contact form or call us between working hours
- How to Place Your Order?
- Ordering on TuamV Shop is easy. Wine, beer, spirits, food and more can be purchased on our website to be picked up in store. We also ship accessories to all states, and wine to select states. There’s no need to create an account first, if you prefer to check out as a guest. If you check out as a guest, you have the option to create an account after you’ve placed the order. Place the order yourself, or contact us at +386 40 805 761 and we’ll be happy to place the order for you. Our agents are very knowledgeable about our products.
- How to find items
- There is a search box at the top of every page on our website. Enter the name of the product or category you’re looking for. You can filter the results by relevant topics to refine your search. The filters will allow you to sort by country, type, varietal, rating source, ratings and price. Click on any item to see the product detail page.
- How to Add items to your shopping cart
- When you want to add an item, click the "Add to Cart" button on the product list page or the product detail page. Click on the cart icon at the top right of any page to see your full cart details. Click on the "Continue Shopping" link or button on the page to add more items to your cart.
- How to saving a cart?
- If you have added items to your cart but are not ready to complete the order, just log in to your account, you can save that way the items to a shopping list and return to it at a later date. This feature allows you to save your cart and change devices, or save and have Customer Service complete your order for you. Your cart will reflect any changes you make, regardless of the device you use to make the change.
- Are items in a cart reserve the inventory?
- Adding an item to a cart does not reserve the inventory. If you save a cart and come back to it at a later date, items may have changed based on their availability.
- How to proceed to checkout?
- While viewing your cart, you’ll have the option to complete the order by selecting "Check out." You will then be taken to the first page in our order form.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- We'll attempt to securely charge your credit card at the point of purchase online via Stripe or Paypal. If there's a problem, you'll be notified on the spot and prompted to use another card. Once we receive verification of sufficient funds, your payment will be completed and transferred securely to us. Your account will be charged in 24 to 48 hours.
- Will I be charged sales tax for online orders?
- Local and State sales tax will be collected if your recipient's mailing address is in Country:
- Is there a offer expedited shipping and how to select a shipping speed?
- Sometimes if available we offer expedited shipping and in-store pickup options. If you want to change your shipping method during check out, click on the "Shipping" link of the page to change your selection (you may have to go back if you've entered the checkout process). Please note, options and product availability vary by market, and shipping prices vary.
- Is Shipping avaiable?
- If you want us to ship your order to you, tell us where we can deliver your order. Please note: TuamV does not currently ship to P.O. boxes, APOs, DPO or FPOs, or some countries other than in the European Union.
- Is a registration and signing in possible?
- As a first-time customer, click on "Continue" to check out as a guest. You may create an account later in the checkout process. If you are an existing customer, you will be able to log in to your account.
- What method of payment we accept?
- We are happy to accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa cards that are linked to a EU billing address and PayPal. We are not always capable to process international credit/debit cards or accounts linked to international addresses. You can find more information on the Payment Methods page
- How to submit your order
- Confirm the information you provided is accurate and make any necessary adjustments. When everything is correct, click the "Place your order" button to submit your order. Once your order is placed, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Is it possible to change or cancel an order?
- Yes. If you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact Customer Service..
- What is "+ Deposit", "+ CRV", "+ Recycle Fee" or "Spirits Tax" next to some items?
- TuamV shop may be required by state law to pass certain taxes or fees along to customers at the time of purchase. These fees are required by law and are not for profit.
- Why can't I find an item on the site?
- Product selection and availability are subject to current inventory and store selection. If a product you are looking for is not available, please contact Customer Service.
- Why was an item cancelled from my order?
- We strive to keep our online inventory availability as accurate as possible, but sometimes an item will unexpectedly go out of stock. In these rare cases, the unavailable items will be removed from your order. You will receive an email notification when any items are removed from your order. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to hold orders until inventory comes available. If you have a question about a cancelled item or order, please contact Customer Service.
Promotions & Special Offers
- Do you offer a case discount online?
- Yes, case discounts are available for qualifying items purchased in-store or online. Discounts may vary by state and are automatically applied at checkout to applicable items.
- How do I know if my coupon will work for my order?
- Coupons and promotions vary. Please refer to the details or disclaimer included with your coupon for eligibility.
- How do I receive special offers and promotions?
- We extend a variety of special offers, event notifications, coupons, limited time discounts and more to members of our email list. Sign up for our emails here.
You can also view our Deals and Promotions page for current offers.
- How do I redeem my promo code or coupon?
- Promo codes can be entered during the checkout process for special offers or discounts.
- Promo codes are only valid on online purchases or orders placed over the phone.
- Only one promo code can be used per order.
- Promo codes expire at midnight (local time - Central European Time) on the expiration date.
- Promo codes and coupons are subject to their own individual terms, conditions and limitations and are subject to change.
- Coupons can be presented in store at time of purchase. Please check your coupon offer to determine eligibility.
- For shipping-based promotions, you must select your shipping method and enter your ZIP code before applying the promo code.
- Why does my store not accept coupons?
- Some states do not allow the use of coupons for alcoholic beverages.
Returns and Refund
- What is the return and refound policy?
- Our goal is that all our customers are satisfied with their orders. Should you need to return an item for any reason, please contact our customer Service. For more information please read our full return and refund policy
- What is the policy for late/non-delivery of items ordered online?
- Our local teams work diligently to make sure that your order arrives on time, within our normaldelivery hours of 9AM to 8PM in the recipient's time zone. During busy holiday periods like Christmas, Valentine's and Mother's Day, we may extend our delivery hours before 9AM and after 8PM to ensure that all gifts are delivered on time. If for any reason your gift does not arrive on time, our dedicated Customer Service agents will do everything they can to help successfully resolve your issue.
Contact our customer Service. to complete the form with your order-related question(s).