General terms and conditions Tuam d.o.o.
- General terms and conditions, as well as instructions for transport and tours are an integral part of the contract, quotation, or a voucher concluded between Tuam d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as TuamV) or an authorized agency, and a passenger who is submitting an order for a transport or a tour. Our registered office is located in Ajdovščina, Slovenia; address Vojkova ulica 15, 5270 Ajdovščina. The company’s name is Tuam d.o.o., registration number 6127860000. The company has all the licenses required by the Slovenian law for performing transport services and tours the Republic of Slovenia. General terms and conditions apply to all contracts that the company and the client enter into on the website. The general terms and conditions, as well as the instructions are available on the website: https://tuamv.com. Please read carefully the following terms and conditions before proceeding with booking your transfer. General terms and conditions contain all the necessary information about your rights and obligations.
Constitutes a transfer
- Transfer is transport of at least one passenger from a starting point to a final destination. In case the desired location is not offered by our system, you can submit a contact form. At the starting point, a driver will wait for you holding a sign with your name or the name of the company that you submitted on your application. You can choose between several types of transfers and vehicles. Prices are set according to the type of the vehicle you choose, or the distance between the starting point and the final destination.
Types of transport
- Private transfer:
Private transfer is the most convenient form of transport. It brings you to your destination quickly and without problems.
For those traveling with family or in a small group this is definitely the best choice. We offer a van for up to 8 people, or a bigger van for up to 16 people.
If you are traveling in a larger group, you can book bus rides with us. We can also arrange a complete program.
- Taxi & Travel agency TuamV offers on-line system where you can book a taxi service or a transfer. The client is responsible for all personal information submitted in the form.
- Please read carefully the general terms and conditions before booking. When you complete the booking process, you legally bind to the contract.
- By ordering a service, you have entered into a contract with the supplier for the execution of a transfer.
- If you do not want a binding agreement, then unfortunately you cannot order a service online.
Basic terms and conditions for ordering
- All orders must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to your departure.
- We do not guarantee for each booking that the service will be performed. If for any reason we cannot perform the service booking will be rejected and you will be informed to your e-mail address.
- For successful booking, we use your data
- We commit to carefully protect all your data.
- You will receive an invoice to your e-mail address once payment is completed.
- Prices are per vehicle.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT.
- If you have any special requirements with regard to the service, please let us know when ordering.
Other terms and conditions
- In the event that the transfer was not performed, we will return your money within 15 days.
- In the event that you can not get in touch with the driver, call + 386 40805761 or + 386 40805763.
- In case of delay caused by Tuam Vinetou agency you will be refunded the cost of transportation.
- In the event that you miss your plane or experience a traffic jam, and it is not the fault of Tuam Vinetou agency, you cannot claim reimbursement of costs.
Safety of credit card information
- We use PayPal online ordering system. All your orders will be justified via PayPal system. In the event of fraud or abuse of the credit card by third party, most banks and PayPal take the risk and cover all the costs incurred from the abuse. PayPal is one of the most secure systems for ordering on the Internet.
Safety of the vehicle
- All vehicles used are properly inspected, equipped and insured, and comply with the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia. TuamV agency also has all required licenses for performing international transports. The provider undertakes to perform transport in a professional manner, with vehicles that meet standards for transport of persons.
- Standard baggage usually comprises two large suitcases and one carry-on bag per person. If you have more luggage, please let us know in time or write it under comments, so that we can perform the transport without problems.
Cancellation or Change of booking
- Taxi booking can be cancelled at no cost for free in time and you will be refunded the full amount on online prepay.
- Cancellation requested up to 5 days before the transfer is free or 100% refund on online prepay
- Cancellation requested up to 24 hrs before the transfer clients needed to pay 20% or 80% refund online prepay
- Cancellation requested within 24 hrs of the transfer clients needed to pay 100% or no refund online prepay
- In case the Passenger submits a request to the Company for a cancellation of a return trip, and if the request fulfils the conditions listed above the company will only charge the passenger for the first trip of the transfer and refund the remaining amount.
- The conditions for a refund are as follows:
- The client has the right to cancel our service the trip or day tour at the place of entry, where he registered or via e-mail. In the event that the client terminates the service contract TUAM d.o.o agency charges an administrative fee of € 15.00
- The customer has the right to reimbursement of costs due to cancellation of the travel contract or other of our products. When a customer terminates a travel contract or service, TUAM d.o.o. the agency will refund the purchase price. The amount of reimbursement depends on the time in which the party submitted the cancellation.
- 45 to 30 days before the start of the service - 10% of the price of the package
- 29 to 22 days before the start of the service - 20% of the price of the package
- 21 to 15 days before the start of the service - 30% of the price of the package
- 14 to 8 days before the start of the service - 60% of the price of the package
- From 7 days to the day of departure or start of service - 100% of the price of the package
- Non-cancellation - 100% of the price of the package.
- If the traveler does not appear or terminates the travel contract on the day of the beginning of the journey or even after his departure Tuam d.o.o. or another travel organizer is charged for the total value of the arrangement, which may be increased up to the amount of actual costs. Upon cancellation of the travel contract the passenger must sign the cancellation document offered by the sales advisor.
In the event that he refuses to sign this document, it shall be deemed not to have terminated the travel contract. During the journey, a passenger may interrupt the journey at his own request and with a written statement of interruption.
If the traveler interrupts the trip while traveling, he does not have the right to reimbursement of expenses or purchase on his return, not partially or completely. If the passenger changes the program or does not travel according to the program, which is an integral part of the contract with TuamV agency while traveling, the passenger is deemed to have resigned from the contract during the trip. In this case, too, he does not have the right to reimbursement of costs or purchase, not partially or completely.
In this case the passenger is responsible for the costs and damage caused by the change of the program. In the event of a change of program at its own discretion or for reasons of force majeure without there being any grounds on TuamV's site due to improper service, the passenger shall not be entitled to claim any compensation or price reduction.
- After the conclusion of the contract, the passenger may change the name or number of passengers, the accommodation, the date of the trip, provided that such a change is possible without the cancellation of the arrangement. In these cases, changes to TUAM Vinetou charge only the administrative costs in the amount of 15,00
- In the case if we could not return plane ticket, ticket for concert and others vouchers we will not refund this cost.
- The amount of the reimbursement of the cancellation costs of the arrangement depends on the time before the start of the service in which the passenger canceled the travel contract:
- When issuing a refund, the amount to be refunded will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- In case of entering incorrect data when booking you do not have the right to claim reimbursement.
- Upon receiving the voucher, carefully read all the information, as you thereby accept full responsibility for performing the transfer.
Limitation of liability
- In accordance with the general terms and conditions, the company is liable for direct damage that might occur and that you suffer, and is due to non-compliance with our obligations. Tuam d.o.o. or any one of our employees shall not be liable for any criminal accountability for direct or indirect loss or damage, or incorrect information on our website.
- Tuam d.o.o. agency has high ethical standards and is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Personal information that we collect on our website is used exclusively for the implementation of our services.
- We undertake not to disclose your personal data (eg. name, address, address and credit card ) information to third parties without your Special explicit permission. Does not apply to an Email address, read more under the advertising clause.
- Email of person, with agreeing on this general terms and conditions, can be used also to carry out a marketing, advertising and publishing news to the same person. The person can unsubscribe from marketing at any time via marketing email.
- Personal data transmitted to our service partners
In the event that the service (transport of persons, excursion, etc.) is delivered by our partner instead us the most urgent information is provided to him. Usually is: your name, address where you are being picked up, and tel. number to contact you. This information is provided only if you accept the order and agree to this.
- If you have comments about privacy, please contact us by e-mail:
- We reserve the right to change a manner of collecting and processing data, and passing on personal information at any time if is required by the law of Republic Slovenia.
- Personal data (Email) of person, with agreeing on this general terms and conditions, can be used also to carry out a marketing, advertising and publishing news to the same person
- The person can unsubscribe from marketing at any time via marketing email.
- By agreeing to our general terms and conditions, you agree that only a email address, your e-mail address, or the e-mail address of which you provided, will be sent to our business partner, to our account, where we conduct advertising with e-mails through API conection.
- When a person unsubscribes from advertising, his email address with our advertising provider is also unsubscribed and deleted
- Read more at: Elastic Email
Ferry and other transportation with extra cost.
- If your rute include a ferry or similar transportation which demand a extra payment (Tunnels and additional tolls) per person, these payment is not included in our price. You can safely made you reservation but before we accepted it we will send you a notification, via email about extra cost for ferry or similar transportation. After your feedback if extra price will be okay for you, we will accept order for transfer.
- The date of payment shall be the day on which the traveler makes a payment to the TuamV transaction account.
When checking in, the traveler pays a registration fee of 30% of the price of the package, or as much as indicated in the travel program and the booking costs. The remaining part is paid by the passenger at least 8 days before the start of the journey, or as stated in the program or contract.
In the event that the remaining part of the contractual obligation is not paid within the time limit it shall be our service canceled. And the provisions on the cancellation of the travel contract from these general terms and instructions for tourist arrangements shall be applyed.
The timely and properly paid registration fee and the registration costs guarantee the traveler, - under the conditions specified in these general conditions and instructions for tourist arrangements or under conditions determined by special conditions of business or program participation, - free place in a particular tourist arrangement or travel.
At departure, the traveler is obliged to present to the travel manager a document on the paid arrangement (referral / voucher or / and a payment certificate). Otherwise, the travel manager does not accept the traveler or travel arrangement.
The passenger can pay in cash or with another means of payment. In any case, TuamV does not pay return in cash. Passenger can claim a credit if he is entitled to it.
- In the event that our client is obligated to pay the due debt, we will notified a clients with the reminder through the available channel (Electronic message, mail, telephone call ...) Reminder comes with a 5-day spacing
Reminder costs are:
1. Reminder: 5 EUR
2. Reminder: 8 EUR
3. Warning: 12 EUR
In the event that the payment was not made within the deadline, we reserve the right to cancel the service before the execution of our service.
If the service was performed and the payment is not made, then we will send the customer's debt to our partners for recovery.
The client who agrees to the general terms and conditions also agrees to pay all the costs incurred in connection with the recovery of the debt.
Complaints and refunds for tourist service
- The amount of compensation is in any case limited to the amount paid for the arrangement, if the fault of TuamV there has been no execution of the program or certain services, the passenger has the right to compensation of the real value of uncompleted service. This provision shall not apply in the event that the TuamV right to cancel the Agreement or changes to the program, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the law.
Return and refund policy for Wine & Liquor and Food
- Our goal is that all our customers are satisfied with their orders. Should you need to return an item for any reason, please contact our Customer Service department at +386 40 805 761. Per state law, alcohol returns and food returns can only be accepted if the product is spoiled or otherwise unfit for consumption, missing content should be not more than 1/10 of the total quantity.
General return and refund policy for items in shop
- Should you need to return an item for any reason, the buyer has the right to do this within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Please contact our call customer service department at +386 40 805 761 for specific instructions If your product was shipped same contact customer Service or call for specific instructions. If you purchased products in our store, return to the store for return processing.