Wine Tour Wine Holidays Slovenia
- Cost per person:
- from 830 €
- Price Includes:
- Private Vehicle or Minibus, TAX / VAT
- Number of wines:
- 6 to 8 wine samples in each of premium wine cellars
- Guided tour to local attractions (cities, cultural, natural sites)
- Local food tastings at selected winemakers, multi-course dinners and lunches according to the program
- English speaking guide, rent a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Extra payment:
- Rent a Limousine any additional request is possible
4 day wine vacation(3 nights)
1 - 2 persons: 1324 EUR / person
3 - 4 persons: 1125 EUR / person
5 - 7 persons: 999 EUR / person
8-12 persons: 890 EUR / person
13-20 persons: 830 EUR / person
- Goče village (village tour and wine tasting 3h)
- Wine tasting Winery Erzelj (2h)
- Sightseeing of Vipava (1h)
- Wine Tasting Planina (2h)
- Dinner and accommodation at Majerija House
- Visit wine cellar Ajdovščina (3h)
- Sightseeing of the ancient village of Vipavski Križ (1 h)
- Walking through the vineyard and tasting wine in Brje (3h)
- Wine tasting in Šempas (2h)
- Dinner and accommodation in Črničah
- Medana Wine Tasting (3h)
- Tour of the Dobrovo Cellar (2 hrs)
- Walking through the vineyard and tasting Biljana wines (2 hrs)
- Tour of the Holy Mountain, Solkan Bridge and Šmartno (2h)
- Dinner and accommodation in Šmartno
- Medana Wine Tasting, (2h)
- Wine tasting Ceglo (2 hrs)
- Lunch in Medana
- End of trip
Wine bus tour around slovenian Littoral region
On a four day wine excursion through the Vipava Valley and Gorizia Hills you will experience the varied history of villages and towns in the unspoiled nature. You will see both the traditional villages surrounded by mighty walls and the green hilly landscape dominated by vineyards and orchards.
Wine tour a four day trip Wine Holidays to the Slovenian littoral region will provide you with the best cuisine and wines this wine region has to offer.
On your chosen journey through the Vipava Valley and Gorizia Hills, we are preparing for you an unforgettable wine experience in addition to the natural and cultural sights. We will take you to several different wine cellars where you will taste top quality local wines. Wine varieties will pamper you with exceptional taste and unique aroma, and besides a clear drop of wine the winemakers will also serve you homemade delicacies a excellent food. We are sure that the valley will capture you with its beautiful scenery and varied history as well as local culinary specialties.
The Vipava valley is often referred to as Slovenian Tuscany, join us and see if it is true.
AnnaTyler - Lonely Planet | "The fertile and picturesque Vipava Valley nestles near the Italian border in the west of the country. The valley’s mild climate, combined with its proximity to the sea and the strong winter Bora winds, makes it perfect for wine making."
Mr. Robert Draper - The New York Times | "But the main draw, I found, is the region’s drowsy, dream-stricken ethos. Relentlessly verdant and creased with numerous rivers and springs, the Vipava Valley is a natural haven for low-intensity pleasure seeking."
Most important points of interest
Upper Vipava ValleyGoče
Goče have retained their appearance for two or more centuries. The village is entirely a cultural monument. The settlement stands on top of one of the Vipava hills, surrounded by vineyards. It is extremely popular with tourists and localsCity of Vipava
View the Vipava city and visit the wineries of the upper Vipava Valley. Vipava is a village and center of the municipality of the same name, which lies in the upper part of the Vipava Valley, along many springs of the Vipava River, which has the delta spring as the only river in Europe.Majeria
A great dinner at a top-notch restaurant, the idyllic Upper Vipava homestead hidden between vineyards and orchards offers simple traditional cuisine with a touch of modernity.
Lower Vipava ValleyCity of Ajdovščina with surroundings
Tour of the winery in Ajdovščina, a very nice winery with top local wines in AjdovščinaSightseeing of the Vipava Cross
View Vipava Cross and its sights. It is one of the most beautiful historical cultural monuments in Slovenia. It lies on an elongated hill in the central part of the burial ground of the Vipava Valley.Wine Tastings and Evening Dinner
Wine tasting in Šempas and Črniče multi-course dinner, accommodation in Črnice
Gorizia Hills (Goriška Brda)The Dobrovo Cellar
The Brda Cellar is the largest producer and exporter of Slovenian wines that captivates wine lovers with a distinctive style at home and in as many as 26 countries. The cellar brings together 400 vineyard families from Brda, who have been co-creating the successful story of Brda winemaking for over half a century.View Holy Mountain (Sv. Gora)
Holy Mountain with a magnificent Basilica, Franciscan monastery, pilgrimage home, Tau Spiritual Education Center and the restaurant is a pearl of Europe. The connecting paths of the three pilgrimage shrines, including Stara Gora nad Čedadom and Marijino Celje na Kanalskem Kolovratu.Visit the Solkan Bridge
The Solkan Bridge ascends 36 m above mean river level. The Solkan Bridge is the largest stone bridge in the world with a central arch with an opening of 85 m. No one has hit this record to this day
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Learn more about cancellations.