General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR lists the rights of the data subject, that is the individual whose personal data is being processed. These rights include the right to access by the subject to his or her personal data, the rights to rectification, to erasure and 'to be forgotten', the right to object, and the right to data portability from one service provider to another. It also lays down the obligation for controllers (those who are responsible for the processing of data) to provide transparent and easily accessible information to data subjects on the processing of their data.
Data subject’s rights
To see what information we keep about you, then Log in to our website.
After log in, user will be able to Create Request.
- Right to access personal data
- You will see your orders and made a request to Export data to your email
- Right to be Forgotten
- It refers only to those who want to be deleted from our bases.
We have high ethical standards and are responsible, for processing your personal data.
- Personal information that we collect
- Personal information that we collect on our website is used exclusively for the implementation of our services. We undertake not to disclose your personal data (eg. name, address, address and credit card ) information to third parties without your Special explicit permission.
Email of person, can be used also to carry out a marketing, advertising and publishing news with person permission. The person can unsubscribe from marketing at any time via marketing email.
- Personal data transmitted to our service partners
- In the event that the service (transport of persons, excursion, etc.) is delivered by our partner instead us, the most urgent information is provided to him, usually: your name, address where you are being picked up, and tel. number to contact you. This information is provided only if you accept the your order or reservation and agree to this.
- Newsletter with news and offers
- In the case you agree to receive a Newsletter with news and offers, we using our own sistem for marketing and all your data are safe, Only your email will be processed through server of our partner Elastic Email Inc. This partner is under contract between us, also compatible with the EU's GDPR Regulation. When you request data deletion we will delete all your data, and your email address with the Elastic Emai inc will be also deleted.
- TuamV domain, as well as all related domains to Tuam d.o.o. company are hosted by our hosting provider Hitrost.com, Hitrost.com is also compatible with the GDPR introductions.
- European Union law
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Zasebnost in varnost
- Elastic Email Inc. Usage Policies
- Usage Policies
If you have comments about privacy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to change a manner of collecting and processing data, and passing on personal information at any time if is required by the law of Republic Slovenia.