The general conditions and instructions for tourist arrangements are an integral part of the contract, offer or referral/voucher concluded by the agency Tuam d.o.o. (hereinafter TuamV Agency or just TuamV), or an authorized agency and a passenger or customer who submits an order for a certain tourist arrangement or for an order for any other service of the TuamV agency, such as online shops, taxi service and others.
The general conditions apply to tourist arrangements organised by Tuam d.o.o. hereinafter TuamV and for tourist arrangements of other tour operators, which TuamV offers and all other offers via its websites and offers via e-mail.
TuamV's general terms and conditions shall always be deemed to apply to all services, unless otherwise specified in these general terms and conditions regarding travel arrangements of other tour operators.
Agency Tuam d.o.o. is an agency that mostly organizes events for groups, so-called team building and union trips. In addition, it offers individuals various types of sports and entertainment programs, transportation, as well as online purchase of products.
The travel organizer is the travel agency that is listed in the travel contract as the travel organiser and guarantees the implementation of the published program according to the content of the arrangement. In the event that the special terms and conditions of business or an individual program provide otherwise regarding any point of these general terms and conditions and instructions, the statement or provision stated in the program shall apply.
In the case of telephone or Internet sales, the passenger is considered to have accepted the provisions of these general terms and conditions of business at the time when he ordered the travel arrangement by telephone or Internet.
The passenger can familiarise himself with the provisions of the general conditions and instructions on the website https://tuamv.com. The customer or passenger is any person who has made a valid reservation or purchased and paid for a tourist arrangement or other service at TuamV.
Tuam d.o.o. the agency has high ethical standards and is responsible for handling your data.
See the data protection supplement
Personal data that we collect on our website pages, we use exclusively to provide our service.
We undertake not to disclose your personal data, e.g. ( Name, address and credit card ), which are necessary for booking transport or ordering tourist packages, to third parties without your specific permission. We may also use your email address with your permission to send e-mail. You can stop advertising at any time. read more under the provision of advertising.
A person's e-mail address can be used to carry out marketing advertising, and publish news only to this person, with his consent to our general terms and conditions. A person can unsubscribe from marketing at any time via the sent advertising message.
Personal data provided to service partners
In the event that the service (passenger transport, trip, etc.) is carried out on our behalf by our partner, the most necessary data required for implementation. In most cases, this is: your name, the address where you are picked up, and phone number. šrevilka to contact you.
This information is provided only if you accept the order and agree to it.
If you have questions about our privacy, please contact us via e-mail:
Conditions of tourist services and transport
Application for a tourist arrangement
The passenger can apply for a tourist arrangement offered by TUAM Vinetou in its offer, in a branch, via an online form, an online application or via one of our email addresses. Upon check-in, TuamV and the traveller enter into a travel contract, which is also a booking confirmation and contains either information about the traveller's travel arrangement, or refers to the arrangement program where this information is provided. When registering, the passenger is obliged to provide all the information and submit the documents required by the travel program, as well as pay the registration fee and the costs of the registration or reservation. In the event that the passenger does not provide the correct information at check-in, he is responsible for all costs or consequences arising from incorrect information. Passenger registration is binding. It can only be withdrawn in accordance with the provisions on the passenger's cancellation of the trip (point VII of these general terms and conditions). In addition to an explicit written application or a signed contract, any order transmitted orally or in writing that contains the name and surname of the passenger and other participants, credit card number or identification of another payment instrument, payment of the application fee or part of it, payment of costs is considered a binding application. applications or reservations, or a conclusive action indicating that the passenger has submitted a binding application, or an application containing any of the aforementioned data. The offer is sent to the passenger by e-mail, after which he can decide to accept the offer. The service is paid for in advance. If the passenger decides to make a reservation with an option (demand or offer) from the organiser, the conditions for concluding the contract, which are marked on the option document, apply. The option is not valid and is not binding in case of force of mature or "stop booking".
Travel prices are determined by the travel program and are valid from the date of publication of the program . Programs that are performed on demand are subject to the price listed in the program offer. The tour organiser has the right to increase the price no later than 20 days before the start of the trip, in the event that there have been changes in the exchange rate of the contracted (agreed) currency, an increase in transportation costs, including fuel costs, or an increase in fees for certain services that affect on the price of the trip. The price increase is calculated with the same percentage as the increase in the previously mentioned elements of the calculation. The party to the trip or the passenger has the right to terminate the contract on the organisation of the trip if the price increase exceeds 10% of the basic price of the arrangement. In this case, he has the right to a refund of the amount paid without the right to compensation for damages and possible costs. The organiser will inform the passenger about any change in the price of the trip. TuamV may stipulate in the program that the passenger pays for services to be provided on site. TuamV can determine the price of the arrangement in the program, while explicitly stating that the price can be reduced if a certain number of passengers registers or other precisely defined conditions occur. Such a provision in no case guarantees that the conditions for a price reduction of the arrangement will occur and the passenger cannot withdraw from the contract because the conditions for a possible price reduction would not occur. Any discounts and benefits are always mutually exclusive and do not add up. If several discounts and/or benefits are possible, the passenger chooses the discount or benefit that suits him best and for which he meets the conditions.
Ferries and similar transport with surcharge.
This paragraph applies exclusively to taxi transport.
If your route includes a ferry or similar transport that requires an extra payment per person (e.g. payment of extra tolls, tunnels, etc..) this payment is not included in our price. You can safely make a reservation. Before we accept it, we will send you a notification to your email about the additional payment for the ferry or similar transport. If the additional payment suits you, we will accept and confirm your order.
The day when the passenger makes a payment to the transaction account of TuamV is considered the day of payment . Upon registration, the passenger pays a registration fee in the amount of 30% of the price of the arrangement, or as much as stated in the travel program, as well as the cost of the reservation. The remaining part is paid by the passenger at least 8 days before the start of the trip, or as stated in the program or contract. In the event that the remaining part of the contractual obligation is not paid by the passenger or his check-in place within the stipulated period, it is considered that he has cancelled the travel contract, and the provisions on the cancellation of the travel contract by the passenger from these general conditions and instructions for tourist arrangements shall be applied.
Timely and correctly paid registration fee and registration costs guarantee the passenger, under the conditions specified in these general terms and conditions and instructions for tourist arrangements or under the conditions specified by special terms and conditions of business or program, participation or a free place on an individual tourist arrangement or trip. Upon departure, the passenger is obliged to submit to the tour manager a document about the paid arrangement (order/voucher or/and payment receipt); otherwise, the tour manager will not accept the passenger on the trip or the arrangement. The passenger can pay in cash or with another intended means of payment. TuamV does not pay out cash in any case, but the passenger can request a credit if he is entitled to it.
Given the unpredictable conditions on the energy market, in the event of a major change in the price of fuel, we reserve the right to change the price of the service.
Customer debt reminder
In the event that our customer owes us payment of an overdue debt, he we notify with a reminder via an accessible channel (E-mail, post, phone call...). The reminder comes with an interval of 5 days.
The costs of the reminder are:
1. Reminder: 10 EUR
2. Reminder: 18 EUR
3. Reminder: 22 EUR
If payment has not been made within the selected deadline, we reserve the right to cancel the service before performing our service. partners for recovery. By agreeing to the general conditions, the customer also agrees to settle all costs incurred in connection with debt collection.
Services included in the package price
Unless otherwise specified in the program, the price of the arrangement includes the transport, hotel and catering services specified in the travel program and the organisation of the trip.
Special services are those services that are generally not included in the basic price arrangement (single room, special diet, optional additional excursions, etc.). In the event that special or additional services are advertised for an individual arrangement, the passenger conveys his wishes for these services upon check-in, and pays them in addition to the basic price of the arrangement. The published prices of additional or special services are valid only in the case of ordering and paying for these services, when ordering and paying for the basic arrangement at the registration point. During the trip itself, the passenger pays extra for special services to the tour manager or the representative of TUAM Vinetou or to the representative of the travel organiser who organises the passenger's tourist arrangement, in the place where the service is provided, in the appropriate currency, if this service can still be ordered during the trip, at the price , valid on the spot.
Cancellation of taxi services
You can cancel the transportation reservation in time without cost and we will refund you the full amount, in the case of your prepayment.
The conditions for the refund and your payment are as follows:
The request to cancel the service was requested up to 5 days before the service is for free, 100% refund on prepayment.
The request to cancel the service was requested up to 24 hours before the service, the customer pays 20% or 80% of the refund on the prepayment
Cancellation of the service was requested within 24 hours before service, the customer pays 100% or no refund of the prepayment.
Cancellation of the service was not requested, the customer pays 100% or no refund of the prepayment.
If the passenger submits a request to the company to cancel the return transportation and if the request fulfills the above stated conditions, the company will charge the passenger only for the first transport and refund the remaining amount.
Cancellation of tourist service
The passenger has the right to cancel the trip at the registration point where he registered or via the email address
The amount of reimbursement of the costs of cancellation of the arrangement depends on the time before the day of the start of the service in which the passenger canceled the travel contract:
45 to 30 days before the start of the service - 10% of the price of the arrangement
29 to 22 days before the start of the service - 20% of the price of the arrangement
21 to 15 days before the start of the service - 30% of the price of the arrangement
14 to 8 days before the start of the service - 60% of the price of the arrangement
From 7 days up to and including the day of departure or the start of the service - 100% of the price of the arrangement
Non-participation without notice - 100% of the price of the arrangement.</ p>
If the passenger does not show up or cancels the travel contract on the day the trip starts or even after it starts, Tuam d.o.o. or another travel organizer is charged for the entire value of the arrangement, which may be increased up to the amount of the actual costs. Upon cancellation of the travel contract, the passenger must sign the cancellation document, which is offered to him by the sales consultant for signature. If he refuses to sign this document, it is considered that he has not canceled the travel contract. During the trip, the passenger can interrupt the trip at his request and with a written declaration of interruption. If the passenger interrupts the trip during the trip, he is not entitled to a refund of the costs or the purchase price, either in part or in full, upon his return. If during the trip the passenger changes the program at will or does not travel according to the program that is an integral part of the contract with the TuamV agency, the passenger is considered to have withdrawn from the contract during the trip. Even in this case, he is not entitled to reimbursement of costs or purchase price, either partially or fully. In this case, the passenger is responsible for the costs and damage caused by changing the program. In the event of a program change at its own request or due to force majeure, without there being any reason for this on the part of the TuamV agency due to improperly performed service, the passenger has no right to request any compensation or price reduction. After the conclusion of the contract, the passenger can change the name or number of passengers, accommodation, travel date, provided that such a change is possible without canceling the arrangement. In these cases of agency changes, TuamV charges the passenger only administrative costs in the amount of €35.00.
The passenger is obliged to respect the house rules in catering and hotel facilities and to cooperate in good faith with the representative of the organiser and the service provider. If the passenger does not comply with his obligations, he is liable to the organizer for the damage caused, and the organiser declines any responsibility for the damage that the passenger could suffer in such a case.
During the trip, the passenger is obliged to behave in a way that does not endanger the life or health of his fellow passengers and does not endanger the course of the trip itself. In the event that the passenger behaves in violation of this provision, the representative of the organiser has the right to exclude him from further travel without reimbursement of any costs, except for payments that are paid on the spot. The passenger is obliged to follow the instructions of the representatives of the TuamV Agency for safety reasons, and must also follow all the instructions sent by the TuamV Agency to the passenger in the offer.
Notifications before departure / travel
TuamV does not send notifications before departure to passengers who are registered for all one-day trips, regardless of destination, and for all arrangements in Slovenia with their own transport. For trips with organized transport, the passenger receives the final notification no later than 4 days before departure. Any damage caused by the passenger providing an incomplete or incorrect address for the purpose of fulfilling the referral/voucher or contract shall be borne by the passenger.
We are committed to complying with all legally prescribed measures to ensure a safe journey for all passengers. If it is specifically specified in the offer, the passenger must follow the recommendations given by the TuamV Agency for the execution of the programs. Special measures may be included in the offer or recommended for pregnant women, people with injuries, people who have certain fears (of heights, the dark.)
The organizer, agent or intermediary is not responsible for the transport of luggage, they are not responsible for destroyed or lost luggage, nor for the theft of luggage and/or other valuables in the hotel. Reports of lost or damaged luggage must be addressed by the passenger to the carrier, hotel or other direct service provider. All costs or damage that would arise as a result are borne by the passenger himself. TuamV is not responsible for theft or damage to passengers' luggage or other personal belongings, valuables and documents from accommodation facilities (hotel rooms, apartments, etc.) and means of transport (buses, minibuses, vans, etc.)
The information that the passenger receives at the check-in point does not bind TuamV more than the information in the program or offer. In case of doubt, the following shall always be considered valid: a written offer, written information or written explanation. The prices and photos published on the Internet and advertising materials are informative in nature, therefore TuamV does not guarantee the completeness or reliability of the data and the appearance, when such a guarantee is not expressly stated.
Complaints and service returns
The passenger must report irregularities or deficiencies on the spot to the tour leader or TuamV representative. In the event that, judging by the content, the complaint could have been resolved on the spot (for example, insufficient cleanliness of the room, execution, etc.), but the passenger did not rebuke the error on the spot and did not inform the above-mentioned persons about the irregularity, it is considered that the passenger agreed to the service provided in this way and thereby lost the right to lodge later complaints with a request for a reduction in the price of the service or payment of damages. TuamV will not consider a complaint to which the passenger has not attached a record of the representative of the organizer or the service provider about the complaint, which will demonstrate that the deficiency could not be resolved on the spot.
Immediately on the spot, the passenger complains about inadequate service to the organizer's representative, or in his absence to the service provider. The passenger must cooperate with the representative in good faith in eliminating the cause of the complaint. If the traveler does not accept the offered solution to the complaint that corresponds to the services paid for under the program, TuamV will not consider subsequent requests for compensation of damages or reduction of the price of the trip. If the cause of the complaint cannot be eliminated, the passenger and the representative draw up a written confirmation. After returning from the trip, the passenger must send a written complaint within the legal deadline to the address: Tuam d.o.o., Vojkova ulica 15, 5270 Ajdovščina, and attach evidence that will prove the validity of the complaint (mandatory written confirmation signed by the representative or service provider, any invoices due to additional costs etc.). The organizer is obliged to respond in writing to the passenger for the first time within 8 days of receiving the complaint, and finally within the appropriate period necessary to obtain information about the cause of the complaint from the service provider; or, in the time required to obtain information from third parties in accordance with Article 892 of the Code of Obligations. Until the organizer issues a decision, the passenger refrains from forwarding the complaint to any other person, judicial institutions or giving information to the media and other members of the public.
The organizer will only resolve complaints where the cause could not be eliminated on the spot. Without a written complaint, TuamV does not consider price reduction claims and compensation and other claims. The complaint must be signed, and each passenger can file it on their own behalf or authorize a third party in writing. The authorization must be attached to the complaint, otherwise TuamV will not process such a complaint. The complaint must be justified. The passenger should therefore attach to the complaint appropriate evidence and/or an appropriate certificate from the hotelier, carrier or other relevant person about the actual situation, on the basis of which the passenger asserts his claim. The amount of compensation is in any case limited by the amount of the paid arrangement, if the program or some services were not implemented due to the fault of TuamV, the passenger has the right to compensation in the amount of the real value of the services not performed. This provision does not apply in the event that TuamV has the right to cancel the arrangement or change the program, in accordance with the provisions of these general conditions and the law.
Tuam d.o.o. the company does not own all the products or services that are offered through the website, so it cannot be held responsible for any errors, damage or other problems that may arise from the use of only these products or service. For any problems, damage or errors related to these products or services, is solely the responsibility of the provider of the product or service offered on the partner website. The TuamV website user support department will try to treat all complaints seriously and try to find an appropriate way to satisfy the user. All complaints will be answered within 8 days. Complaints will be resolved in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Obligations and the Consumer Protection Act.
These special conditions apply to certain individually listed tourist arrangements (team building programs, special trips, ...) in that part that differs from these general conditions and instructions for tourist arrangements, otherwise the general conditions for tourist arrangements and instructions also apply to these arrangements or stipulations in the individual program, if otherwise specified there.
In the case of accommodation in apartments, cottages, tourist farms, camping, ordered and paid tourist arrangements for accommodation in apartment facilities or individual apartments, cottages, tourist farms, it is possible to enter the apartments according to the offer on the day of the start of the individual arrangement. On the last day of each arrangement, the apartment must be vacated by 10:00 a.m. Other accommodations are separately presented in the offer and certain requirements.
For the arrangements in the winter program, the lack of snow is not a reason that would be considered as force majeure, therefore TuamV deals with the cancellation of the trip by the passenger due to the lack of snow in accordance with the general conditions for the case of the cancellation of the trip by the passenger. We expressly state that the cancellation fee in the case of renting an apartment is exclusively for canceling the rental of the entire apartment and not of individual persons.
Team building programs
The offer for an individual event is compiled for each inquiry separately. The offer from TuamV specifically specifies the course, timeline, equipment, price specification, what the price includes, suggestions and extra. If this is not stated in the offer, the participant has the right to request all information about the event. The price and payment conditions apply according to point 3 of the payment conditions on tourist arrangements.
Telephone sales of tourist arrangements
In the case of telephone sales of tourist arrangements, the contract is considered to have been concluded: In the case of an agreement on payment by money order or payment in a branch, by providing personal data of the passenger and other participants. In this case, the passenger is obliged to pay for the ordered service based on the reservation number within 3 days of the completed registration, unless a longer or shorter deadline is specified or agreed upon. If the passenger does not pay within this period, it is considered that the contract has not been concluded. It is considered that the passenger has accepted the provisions of these general conditions and the offer the moment he orders the tourist arrangement or trip by phone.
Sale of arrangements via the Internet
In the case of ordering or selling a tourist arrangement via the INTERNET, these general conditions and instructions for tourist arrangements and special terms and conditions of business and the offer published on the website of the Tuam Agency apply. It is considered that the passenger has accepted the provisions of these general conditions and instructions for the moment when he ordered an individual TuamV service via the INTERNET. An essential condition for the validity of the application is the payment of the entire service within 3 days after the transmission of the order or application, unless a different deadline is specified. If the service is not paid for within the specified period, it is considered that it was never ordered.
Special provisions on consumer protection
Excerpts from the Consumer Protection Act - 1, relating to the organization of tourist arrangements (valid from 15.01.2008): Application: The Act applies exclusively to consumers. Scope of application: The law applies exclusively to package tourism arrangements and not to other tourism services.
In all prices from TuamV's offer, the price is specifically specified and it is also clear how the value added tax is calculated. In the event of a dispute between the parties, the district court in Ajdovščina has jurisdiction over all disputes. These general conditions apply to all contracts concluded from the date of publication of the relevant printed material.
TUAM d.o.o. Ajdovščina, 15/10/2013
The general terms and conditions of the TuamV online store are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1). The general conditions determine the operation of the Tuam d.o.o. store, the rights and obligations of the user and the store, and regulate the business relationship between the TuamV agency and the customer.
The conditions also determine the purchase rules at the MSD GROUP d.o.o. pick-up point. The buyer is bound by the conditions valid at the time of purchase or order. Every user is reminded of the general terms and conditions of business every time they make a purchase, and by placing an order, they confirm their familiarity with them.
With a one-time order in the online store, you become a guest or visitor of the store. However, if you confirm the registration in the online store, you become a registered member user. Both methods give you the right to purchase in the online store. When registering in the online store as a member, the user obtains a username that is the same as his email address and password. The member's username and password are determined and linked to the entered data. Registration is also possible during the purchase.
- Company information (name, registered office, registration and tax number)
- Contact information - e-mail and phone - Essential features of the products (including sales services and guarantees) and the validity period of this information.
- Conditions of product delivery (method, place and deadline of delivery)
- Method of payment and delivery/fulfilment and the validity period of this information.
- Availability of the article (every product in the offer should be available within a reasonable time)
- A price that is clearly and unequivocally determined and clearly displayed, whether it already contains tax and transport costs and other charges and the validity period of this information.
- Validity of the offer.
- Term within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal (description of the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 43 ZVPot, in the event that the consumer does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 43, he is expressly informed of this) li>
- Explanation of the complaint procedure, with all information about contacts, persons or to the customer contact department.
The purchase contract between the buyer and the seller is concluded when the buyer receives the first message about the status of his order. The buyer is the company or person whose data is listed on the order. Subsequent changes to customer data are not possible. The purchase contract (the first message the buyer receives) is stored electronically on our server.
- Cash upon collection at the collection point or upon delivery. You will pay for the order when you pick it up at the warehouse or delivery service.
- By transfer to the account of Tuam d.o.o. according to the offer or the estimate. We will ship the order after receiving the funds to our bank account.
- By Paypal transfer. You make the payment in our basket and we receive it that way. Thus, the order is immediately processed.
- By credit card on the website. You can also pay by card in our basket and the order will be immediately processed.
- With currency 30 days. The method of payment applies to companies and institutions. A condition for maintaining the status of payment by currency is regular payment of bills in the currency. Status is lost in case of irregular payment. Unpaid claims for which a reminder was issued and payment was not received after the reminder are submitted to judicial enforcement.
- 1. a reminder is issued immediately after the expiration of 30 days.
- 2. a reminder is issued on the 37th day from the day of purchase (when the reminder is issued, the further possibility of cooperation with payment by currency is terminated)
- In the event of non-payment, a court order will be issued on the 44th day from the date of purchase.
- All orders received by 1:00 p.m. are generally shipped the same day.
- We send the payment confirmation to the buyer in PDF format to the buyer's e-mail address when paying remotely.
- In the case of personal collection, the buyer receives a printed invoice.
- In the case of cash payment, the customer receives a cash receipt in person at the company headquarters.
The price and all costs related to the purchase are divided on the invoice. A notice of withdrawal from the contract is also given. It is the buyer's duty to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. We do not consider subsequent objections regarding the correctness of the information on the account.
The prices are valid at the moment of the order and have no further validity. The prices are valid in the case of payment with the specified payment methods and under the provisions of our general terms and conditions. Despite the regular updating of the page, it may happen that there is an error in the price. In this case, we will give the buyer the option to withdraw from the contract.
- Discounts and promotional codes do not add up.
- Funds paid on gift vouchers do not bear interest.
- Gift vouchers and discount bonus codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
Only registered members always have access to order status information online. When delivering items that the online store does not have in its warehouse, it is bound to the delivery by its supplier and to the time in which this supplier can deliver the products to the warehouse.
If the purchase period is very long, which the buyer does not want to wait, he can notify that the article is removed and any funds already paid are returned, this is not possible for products that the buyer ordered in advance and paid for separately warned in writing of a longer waiting period. The TuamV agency does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by longer delivery times or non-delivery of items that it does not have in stock in its own warehouse.
2. The order has been shipped or is ready for pickup.
When the item is equipped, the customer is notified by email. The buyer is also informed about the options for withdrawing from the contract, where to contact in the event of a delivery delay and where to contact in the event of a complaint. In the event that the buyer decides to cancel the order in time, he must notify the seller immediately on the general assistance telephone number or via the e-mail address on the website of the TuamV agency. If it happens that the order is already equipped, the buyer rejects the shipment to the delivery service.
In the case of personal collection (when the item is already ready for collection), the buyer also communicates his wish to cancel the order through our contacts.
Alcoholic beverages and food returns
Our goal is for all our customers to be satisfied with their orders. If you need to return a product for any reason, please contact our customer service or call +386 40 805 761 for further instructions. All further product return policies are set out in the Returns and Refunds Policy
Product returns and refunds
If you bought products from our store, please return the products there. Otherwise, contact us and follow our instructions. The product must be returned undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the goods are destroyed, damaged, lost or their quantity has decreased through no fault of the consumer. All further product return policies are set out in the Returns and Refunds Policy
A factual damage of goods
The consumer can assert rights from a material defect if he informs the seller within 8 days of receiving the item. It must allow the seller to inspect the item. The consumer, who has correctly informed the seller about the material defect, can demand from the seller:
- To correct the error or return part of the paid amount in a proportional part.
- He replaces the defective goods with a new one.
- Refunds the amount paid and the consumer returns the product.
WHEN IS AN DAMAGE OF GOODS OR MATERIAL DEFECT CONSIDERED TO BE REAL.
- The article does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for circulation.
- The article does not have properties for the special use for which the buyer is buying it, which was known to the seller.
- The article does not have properties that have been expressly or tacitly agreed or prescribed.
- Has the seller delivered an item that does not match the sample or model.
- The article is checked and compared with other flawless articles, as well as with the statements of the manufacturers or by the indications on the product itself.
- The buyer must notify the seller of any material defect with a precise description, possibly also with a photo and description, within the statutory deadline.
- Consumers' rights to assert a material defect in an item are governed by the Consumer Protection Act.
ACCEPTANCE OF ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN PROCESSED DUE TO MATERIAL DEFECT OR WARRANTY PROCEDURE OR MATERIAL DEFECT PROCEDURE.
- The buyer is obliged to pick up the item that he handed over to the seller for any consideration at the company's headquarters.
- If the item was sent by post, to return to the delivery address. The seller sends a notification to the consumer asking him to pick up the product. The buyer is obliged to collect the item within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- After the deadline, the seller keeps the product for another six months. The seller has the right to charge storage costs of €1/day for this storage time. After six months, the seller can sell the product.
- The seller sends the buyer a notification about the intended sale or gift of the product 14 days before the end of the six months.
- The difference between the purchase price and storage costs is returned to the buyer.
- Opened or damaged packaging Items with damaged or opened packaging are returned and may be resold.
- The type of defect or the condition of the packaging is indicated in the item description and on the invoice.
- Returned items are inspected and resold only if they still function normally and the items are undamaged.
- Withdrawal from the contract is communicated by the consumer to the seller's email address.
- The complaint deadline is 8 days for legal entities and 14 days for natural persons.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer returns the products by mail or brings them in person to the address of the TuamV Agency company.
- Returning the received items within the withdrawal period is considered withdrawal from the contract.
- The consumer must return the item in the same quantity and undamaged. Unless the item is defective.
- The consumer may not use the items until the contract is withdrawn.
- The consumer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods if it is the result of conduct that is not necessary to determine the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
- The only cost borne by the consumer when withdrawing from the contract is the return of the item (postage, delivery to the pick-up point)
- The article must be returned to the seller within a maximum of 30 days after sending the cancellation form.
- The consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract for products that were manufactured according to the consumer's instructions or ordered specifically from him.
- Furthermore, it is not possible to return a product where the security seal has been damaged.
- The paid funds are returned to the transaction account.
- If a discount code or other bonus was redeemed, the amount paid will be returned to the user.
- In exceptional cases, when the items are not returned in accordance with the ZVPot, we can offer the consumer the purchase of the item with appropriate compensation, which is determined in the minutes upon return. The purchase with a reduced value is taken into account upon confirmation of the consumer by e-mail.
- The consumer benefits from the said redemption fee only when ordering another item of the same or higher value.
- The right to a refund of the purchase price in the case of warranty claims and material defects is more precisely regulated by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- If the consumer decides to withdraw from the contract for items that are a set, he can request an exchange for the same set or a refund for the entire set.
- The consumer can replace the item from the set, in case of material defect or damage to the item.
- In case of claiming the warranty of the item from the set, the manufacturer's warranty period applies.
A person's personal data (e.g. e-mail address) can be used to carry out marketing, advertising, and publishing news only to that person, with his consent to these general terms and conditions.
A person can unsubscribe from marketing at any time via the sent advertising message, or in writing to our email address
By agreeing to our general conditions, you agree that your email address, or the email address you provided, will be sent to our business partner, to our account, through which we carry out advertising with emails via API calls.
When a person unsubscribes from advertising, their email address from our advertising provider is also unsubscribed and deleted
Read more: Elastic Email
There is a check box on each online survey form that the user is aware of the general conditions. By checking this box, the online survey cannot be submitted. For all submitted online surveys, the name and surname of the person and other collected data may be published on our website and products related to our services.
GIVEAWAY RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. General provisions The organizer of the prize game is Tuam d.o.o. (hereinafter: the organizer). The prize draw takes place on the social network Facebook, and it is not excluded that it takes place on the network Twitter and Linkedin and other social networks below. The give a way is not sponsored by social networks and is not affiliated with social networks as a company. All information provided by the user in the prize draw is received by the prize draw organizer.
2. Conditions of participation in the prize draw Citizens of the Republic of Slovenia (natural persons) can participate in the prize draw. Children under the age of 18 cannot participate in the prize draw. Anyone who joins or is already a member of the social network and has completed the instructions required by the organizer will participate in the prize draw.3. The course of the prize game and the announcement of the winners Participants in the prize game fulfill the requirements as required and conditioned by the prize game and thus participate in the draw for the prize. The organizer will announce the result of the draw on the page where the prize draw was published and mark the winner in the comment below the prize draw. All participants by participating in the prize game agree that we can publish their name from the profile with which they participated in the prize game on social platforms. 4. Results of the draw, prizes and acceptance of the prizes After being notified via email, the winner is obliged to provide the organizer of the prize draw with his/her personal data in writing - name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number, all within three days of receiving the notification that the winner is the winner at the latest awards. Forwarding all this information by email is a condition for handing over the prize to the recipient. Prizes cannot be paid out in cash, the voucher can be used for any product of the Tuam agency or in the online store of the TuamV agency 5. Prizes: Prizes are specified in the terms and conditions of the prize draw. 6. Limitation of liability
The organizer bears no responsibility, nor participates in disputes regarding the ownership of drawn prizes. Any disputes related to the rights surrounding the ownership of the drawn prizes will have no effect on the rule that the organizer awards the prize to the person who has sent his information to the organizer in accordance with these rules. In accordance with the rules, the organizer will hand over the prize to the person of the user or to its officially authorized person, whose data will be provided in the email that the organizer receives from the awardee. The organizer assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage that may occur as a result of accepting and using the prize, which the participants expressly agree to by joining this prize draw. The organizer does not assume any responsibility for the non-operation of social networks and the consequences of non-operation, regardless of the reasons for the non-operation. The organizer does not assume any responsibility for non-functioning or incomplete functioning of the participant's e-mail and Internet connection or non-functioning of the service, which is the result of incorrect use or ignorance of the use of services. In case of circumstances beyond the organizer's control (force majeure), the organizer may cancel the prize draw. He must inform the participants about this through the media. In such a case, the participants are not responsible for any damage.7. Prize game rules By participating in the prize game, participants confirm that they are familiar with these rules and undertake to act in accordance with the rules of the prize game. In the event of any dispute or ambiguity, these rules shall prevail over any other publication, whether in print, electronic or any other form. The organizer reserves the right to change the rules if this is required by reasons of a technical or commercial nature or reasons on the part of the public. The organizer will inform the participants about all changes and innovations of the prize game by means of posts on social networks, all complaints and reclamations are handled by the organizer of the prize game. In case of well-founded complaints, the organizer undertakes to resolve them as soon as possible and inform the participant accordingly. 9. Protection of personal data The organizer will use personal data exclusively for the purposes of awarding the prize and possible advance payment of income tax in accordance with applicable regulations. The organizer undertakes that the data provided by the winners will not be handed over to a third party or used in any other way contrary to the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the prize draw or of direct marketing.
- A gift certificate is issued by the company in case of payment and order only.
- We send it electronically. It contains a code with which the buyer enters the payment method when paying.
- It is not possible to exchange the voucher for cash.
- The voucher is redeemable for the entire amount.
The discount code is valid for a limited time. If the customer later cancels the order where he used the discount code, he is not entitled to a new benefit from this address. You can use the discount code by entering it in the dedicated window in the payment tab.
We enable all users to write their opinion, evaluation... But before the final publication, we review them. We do not post reviews that are offensive, inappropriate, or do not provide useful information about a product or service.
We reserve the right to use the content of the opinion or comment indefinitely and for any purpose. The author of the opinion also declares that he owns the material and moral copyrights for the written opinions and that he transfers the rights to the TuamV Agency
Limitation of liability of TuamV Agency
Company tuam d.o.o. does its best to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the website, but warns the user that the texts are of an informative nature, therefore does not guarantee that the website will not contain errors and does not guarantee the consequences that may arise from using this website. The features of the offers published on the websites may change due to the operation of third party providers of products or services, which the TuamV website fails to correct immediately upon the change. The user will be notified of the change via the website and will be able to withdraw from the order or replace the ordered offer. The photos with each offer are symbolic and do not guarantee the quality of the product or service.
The company Tuam d.o.o. or other natural or legal person involved in the creation, production or distribution of the website, the content related to it or the software, is under no circumstances liable for any damage that may occur as a result of the use or inability to use the website . In addition to the previously stated conditions, the company Tuam d.o.o. its affiliates, affiliated companies, information providers or partners that manage the content of the website are not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or other deficiencies, inadequacy or unoriginality of the information located on the websites, regardless of their pattern and duration, nor for any delay or interruption in the transmission of information to you as a user, not for any claims or losses arising therefrom.
None of the above-mentioned parties is responsible for any damage to the user or a third party. The company Tuam d.o.o. is not responsible for the content that the user or visitor publishes on the website. Any posted content that is inappropriate may be removed from TuamV at any time. The company Tuam d.o.o. reserves the right to modify, adapt, delete or remove any content it deems inappropriate.
Limitation of liability regarding items in the Store
Does its best to keep the information on the online store up-to-date. Nevertheless, product features, price, and delivery time can change so quickly that we sometimes fail to update the online store. In this case, we will inform the buyer about the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract.
We have the option of withdrawing from the contract if an obvious error is found (Article 46 of the OZ). A mistake in the essential characteristics of the article and all errors which are considered decisive according to the customs of the trade or according to the intention of the parties and which TuamV would not have confirmed or entered into a contract if it had been known, are considered to be an obvious error. This also includes obvious errors in pricing.
Conditions of tourist services and transport
Conditions of online store